Your feedback

We try to make all of our customers are 100% satisfied with the relics that we sell on our site.
We would be grateful if you leave feedback on this page.
With
feedbacks and other items that we sell on ebay, you can look at this link.

Comments: 46
  • #46

Mohammad Ahmed Ali (Wednesday, 14 December 2016 19:32)

Dear Sir/Madam,

We are please to introduce ourselves that we are Manufacturers and Exporters of high Quality Hand Embroidery Bullion Badges, Machine Embroidered Badges/Patches, Woven Badges, Embroidered Flags, Epaulette, Peak Caps & Wool Berets, Gold/Silver Wire Braid, Shoulder boards, Sword Knots, Bullion Wire Fringes, Lanyards, Aiguillette, Shoulder Cords, Bullion Tassel. Waist Sashes, Ribbons, T Shirts, Trousers, Pants, Masonic Apron, Masonic Gloves, Embroidery Sash, Anklets, Metal Badges, Leather Sam Brown Belt, WW1 and WW11 Insignia & many more on your requirements,

Our Services are based on Quality, Delivery Time and Competitive Prices. We request you to please inform us about any inquiry or products/articles of your interest by sending your sample photo or per sample.

Please visit our web site www.ziwaint.com in which you can able to choose Product Categories which are related to your demands .Its our pleasure & honor to have long-term business relations with your organization with your complete satisfaction.

Please do not hesitate to contact us for further information. We wait to hear from you very soon.

Muhammad Ahmed Ali
    Export Manager

ZIWA INTERNATIONAL
    18/6 Dodhy Street,
    Sialkot - Pakistan.
    Phone & Whatsapp: 0092 320 7724140
    E-Mail: info@ziwaint.com
    ziwa.international@gmail.com
    WEB: www.ziwaint.com

• #45

stephane (Monday, 11 January 2016 18:17)

envoi rapide et objet parfait, merci !!
    salutations de france :-)
    fast shipment and perfect object, thank you !!
    Greetings from France :-)

• #44

DAVE (Saturday, 02 January 2016 21:01)

Item was exactly as expect will shop again if I see something I like in future.

• #43

Erwin Bieber (Wednesday, 25 November 2015 23:55)

Arrived quickly and safely. Great item. Will be back for more!
    Thank you!

• #42

Jennifer (Tuesday, 15 September 2015 07:52)

Got my items very quickly I will be back for more as soon as new items are available. Thank you so much. I can't wait to see what u find next.

• #41

daniel (Wednesday, 29 July 2015 18:15)

received my glass bottle very happy thanks.very well packed

• #40

John (Wednesday, 08 July 2015 15:35)

great item, fast shipping and very well packed

• #39

roofthooft daniel (Friday, 03 July 2015 14:03)

recieved my goods very fast and in good condition,thnx andrew

• #38

Ryan Stavka (Thursday, 21 May 2015 21:31)

Wonderful seller! I will be back again and again. The PMD-6F arrived in excellent condition and very quickly! I could not be happier with our business! Thank you!

• #37

Walt (Thursday, 14 May 2015 19:06)

Very pleased with silver wound badge, and with speedy service. A pleasure in doing business with you . Thanks again Walt

• #36

Walt (Friday, 24 April 2015 17:43)

The War Merit Cross was very well packaged and in just the shape as advertised. It has been pleasure in doing business with Kurland Militaria and plan to be a repeat customer. Great service.

• #35

Bill O (Saturday, 28 February 2015)

The General Assault Badge was shipped quickly, arrived safely and was well packed. It is in excellent condition and I would expect to purchase other items from Kurland Militaria in the future.

• #34

Mr. Bravo (Thursday, 19 February 2015 23:51)

Hello Andrew

The buckle I purchased is splendid, it got here quickly and was well packed for the journey as always. Many thanks and I'll be back!

• #33

Alvaro (Monday, 01 December 2014 09:26)

Hello Andrew

My third purchase arrived quickly and safely. Another beautiful medal to add to my small collection. Until next time,
    Alvaro

• #32

A. Maharg (Wednesday, 10 September 2014 11:54)

Hello Andrew
    I have just received my Eastern Front Medal, in just under a week here to Spain. It is more beatiful than in the photos and a fine addition to my collection. A pleasure doing business once again and I´ll be back!
    Kind Regards,
    Alvaro

• #31

Ken Kelly (Thursday, 10 July 2014 19:52)

Fuse was shipped promptly and was well packaged.

• #30

A. Maharg (Monday, 23 June 2014 13:18)

Just got my silver Wound Badge and I am very pleased with it. It was very well packed and arrived quickly. A pleasure doing business and I´ll be back!

• #29

Sebastiaan van Gelder (Saturday, 08 February 2014 14:10)

Thanks for fast delivery!I've already ordered 2 Nahkampfspangen.

Grtz from The Netherlands

• #28

Michael Brooker (Wednesday, 08 January 2014 08:13)

Hello Andrew Russian front medal arrived and most happy. Excellent friendly service and fast arrival to Australia. Many thanks I will definetly be back again!
    Kindest regards from Australia
    Mick

• #27

mick dawton (Tuesday, 10 December 2013 20:52)

My "radio part" arrived today !! as described but really was a good ZZ42 fuse, excellent service thanks

• #26

Bill O (Thursday, 14 November 2013 05:52)

Thanks much for the Wound Badge in Silver. Still in very good shape. The wound badge was priced fairly, shipped quickly and well wrapped. I'd definitely do business with Kurland Militaria again.

• #25

G - Canada (Saturday, 27 July 2013 00:18)

Nuce relic! Very happy! I'll be back

• #24

G - Canada (Saturday, 20 July 2013 15:27)

Just received the silver Verwundeten Abzeichen and I'm really ompressed! Fast shipping, perfect packing, and very very nice relic! I'm going to make you my official contact for Kurland relics! LOL! I'll be back for sure!

• #23

locoporeljazz (Saturday, 22 June 2013 19:13)

thanks a lot....we keep in touch!!!

• #22

Aaron N. (Thursday, 20 June 2013 22:49)

Andrew! Received the Panzer and Iron Cross today! Love them! You are a true pleasure to work with sir! Thank you!

• #21

S from Canada (Wednesday, 22 May 2013 17:45)

The Black Wound badge I received is in excellent condition. It has minuscule rusting, is missing the retaining pin, but otherwise is a perfect piece. Hard to believe it is a relic! Fast shipping, good service.

• #20

DARIO (Tuesday, 09 April 2013 19:25)

many thanks,I am so happy,we keep in touch!

• #19

Trevor. UK (Friday, 05 April 2013 22:46)

Hi Andrew,many thanks for a great service.All questions answered to the point.Item was delivered promptly.The Combat Clasp has taken pride of place in my collection.Once again many thanks, Trevor.

• #18

Rob, the Netherlands (Thursday, 04 April 2013 16:17)

nice packaging, speedy delivery, great item. Thnx alot. Ill be back ;)

• #17

Marco Spain (Wednesday, 03 April 2013 20:38)

Perfect packet, speed shipping, good person great items!! Thanks!!!

• #16

Thomas (Wednesday, 13 February 2013 23:51)

Hallo, sehr schöne Seite mit vielen Interessanten Artikeln habt Ihr hier! Weiter so! Viele Grüße von ALFASHIRT.de aus Deutschland

• #15

ALLAN HUNT (Saturday, 19 January 2013 18:53)

200% satisfied with my dug wound badge-reasonable price & great, fast, & secure shipping !

• #14

fgmc.fc@gmail.com (Monday, 14 January 2013 15:49)

Hi!
    Thanks a lot for good businness with You.
    All in perfect order (Quality, communication,package)
    Best regards

F CLARKE
    fgmc.fc@gmail.com

• #13

Benoît Biwer (Tuesday, 18 December 2012 21:02)

Colis bien reçu, super rapport qualité/prix !!! Je suis très content de mon achat et j'en referait d'autres !!!
    Bonne fête de fin d'année !!

• #12

Michael Sherry (Sunday, 16 December 2012 23:20)

When I found this website I thought "Here I can buy some good items for my collection"
    Highly recommened - Items arrived very quickly and emails are always answered promptly. Many thanks Andrew!

• #11

DARIO FANTELLI (Friday, 07 December 2012 18:08)

SUPER!,THANKS A LOT,WE KEEP IN TOUCH!

• #10

DARIO FANTELLI (Wednesday, 03 October 2012 19:03)

VERY HAPPY WITH THE TRANSACTION, FAST SHIPPING, RECOMMEND!, THANK YOU!!!WE KEEP IN TOUCH!!!

• #9

dario fantelli (Wednesday, 19 September 2012 18:40)

I have received my items, I am very happy, thanks for responsibility...SERIOUS SELLER!!!

• #8

Pierpaolo (Wednesday, 12 September 2012 20:56)

serious seller
    delivery respected
    correct description of the object
    very well. thanks

• #7

AaronN (Wednesday, 12 September 2012 16:03)

Received my package! Amazing finds! Top quality and a pleasure to work with! Thank you Andrew!

• #6

jerome Saussaye (Wednesday, 08 August 2012 02:55)

Just received the ss belt buckle !! very pleased with it !! keep up the good job !!! cheers !!

• #5

Craig and Michelle Johnson (Thursday, 05 July 2012 18:06)

We received our order and are well pleased with it and with the price. We received exactly what we hoped for and expected. Many thanks to you Andrejs!

• #4

Aaron Nolte (Wednesday, 30 May 2012 15:54)

Hello!
    I received the items ordered yesterday and they are fantastic! Thank you so much for the gift! ;)
    I will order again soon! Can't wait to see what you find this season!
    Thanks again and best wishes!

• #3

oliver klaas (Saturday, 26 May 2012 12:26)

Excellent service and great packaging for shipping!!..Thanks again!!!

• #2

AK (Wednesday, 11 April 2012 19:28)

Thank you for great relics! Everything went great. Excellent.

• #1

john (Wednesday, 04 April 2012 20:27)

you have lots of great stuff i will be ordering more stuff thankssss,,iam 3-goodwrench on ebay